Sam was brought to me for treatment by his mum who was concerned about his toileting and gut issues. He had a history of constipation and would go days without passing a stool. When he finally did go he was fearful as it was excruciatingly painful with some bleeding.
Older children I see have yet to toilet train. This can be distressing for everyone and can limit social situations.
The above issues and those below indicate an imbalance in the gut flora.
- Mushy, unformed stool
- Sulphur and very strong smelling stool
- Learning and concentration is hindered
- Memory issues.
- Abdominal pain and distension.
- Toxic feelings
Gut flora is extremely sensitive and integral to our health. If knocked out of balance and the gut is not functioning at optimum level then a whole host of problems can arise.
- Nutrients from foods are not assimilated.
- Food intolerances.
- Toxins are not passed through the usual channels and expelled. Instead they are stored and create a toxic environment.
Using homeopathic remedies and frequently bowel nosodes these childrens guts come back into balance and they are healthier for it.
- Stools are formed – less mushy/hard
- Reduction in constipation and diarrhoea
- Less fear and pain around toileting
If your child has any gut issues please do get in touch, I look forward too hearing from you.